Consulting Partner | IT Transformation & IT Sourcing
David has over 30 years experience of IT Advisory, IT Services and Sourcing gained with industry leading firms including Accenture, EY and AT Kearney. He has deep expertise in:
- IT transformation: technology, people and process
- IT operating model, organisation structures and shared services
- Digital strategy and architecture
- IT sourcing and outsourcing
Some of his recent experience includes
- IT Transformation for a global CPG company- Led the design of a global IT operating model covering organisation structure, process, capability, metrics and governance based on a proprietary template operating model. The work will deliver improved capabilities in the areas of agile development, portfolio management and vendor management.
- Digital Strategy for Gambling Commission- David advises the Gambling Commission on digital strategy. His current focus is on how to ensure that gambling operators act responsibly and minimise the harm of gambling on their mobile apps and websites.
- Interim CTO- David completed an eight-month engagement working for the CEO of a UK electricity and gas company to produce a 3-year digital and core systems transformation plan and blueprint. He then sourced the suppliers that are currently undertaking the implementation and restructured the data analytics and back-office transformation projects before transitioning to permanent staff.
- Operating model and share services strategy- An operating model and headcount review for the networks and telecoms services organisation in a global bank. The project is projected to deliver between savings between $9m and $15m pa.
- IT infrastructure outsourcing for a Dubai based conglomerate- The client’s operational spend has been halved, and service levels dramatically improved with this success managed service contract.
- IT transformation for a European insurance company covering operating model, technology consolidation, public and private cloud, process, service desk, supplier restructuring, and cross-company shared services.